THE HAYLEY HALL LOWDOWN
Having worked within branding, strategy, marketing and product development since 2005, I have a breadth of experience across a multitude of areas that are relevant within the beauty, fashion, FMCG and technology sectors.
Brands I've worked for include Paul Mitchell, Bourjois Paris, Cuticura, Middlesex University, British Gas, Twinings Tea, Rekorderlig Cider, Olay, Samsung, Prismologie, Wow How, Unilever and many more.
Since 2013 I've worked closely with some power players to help them shape their strategy, increase awareness of a product, develop and nurture blogger relationships and provide insight from the industry. I'm also involved in new product development, market research projects, blogger outreach, packaging development, copy writing, industry comment, public speaking, panel hosting and much more.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Pinpointing your USPs and using them to build a brand strategy *
* Identifying your customer and how to reach them *
* Social media as a conversation and engagement tool *
* Working with influencers and integrating them into your comms *
* The future of digital media and online purchasing *
* The beauty industry, trends and the future of cosmetics *
* How to talk to an older consumer and understand what she wants *